Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 : Cisco Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Cisco is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Cisco Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Cisco Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Cisco Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Cisco @ www.Cisco.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Analyst Intern
Job Id:- 1379304
Salary: 3.6 LPA*
Last Date:- ASAP
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes/structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to speak up, share opinions, and engage in healthy discourse
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
- Strong Communication skills
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as Possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Cisco Recruitment for 2023 Batch , you have to check the official site of Cisco or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cisco Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Cisco had a market capitalization of $224 million by the time it went public in the year 1990. With more than 74,000 employees all around the world, Cisco is led by Chuck Robbins as the company’s Chairman and CEO. Cisco, an American multinational technology conglomerate, specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as Jabber, OpenDNS, Jasper, and WebEx. “Cisco” is short for San Francisco, the city where Stanford computer scientists Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner founded the company in 1984. That’s why in Cisco’s early days, Bosack and Lerner insisted on branding its products with the lowercase “cisco”.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time. Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services. Cisco sells its products and services, both directly through its own sales force as well as through its channel partners, to large enterprises, commercial businesses, service providers, and consumers.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.