Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 : Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Mechanical Engineers for the Cisco Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Cisco selection process, Cisco application procedure and salary details of Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring as Information Security Engineer.
Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 Registration Details :
Company Name: Cisco
Job Position:- Information Security Engineer (New Grad) – India UHR
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Area Of Interest:- Engineer – Software
Last Date: ASAP
Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 Registration Eligibility Criteria:
Educational & Skills Requirements:-
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Key Responsibilities(What You’ll Do):-
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations on Enterprise Security related products and capabilities.
- Specify, build, maintain and support Enterprise Security products/capabilities. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, platforms, directory services, authentication services and software services.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing Enterprise Security platforms/capabilities and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
How to Apply for Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 online by the following link as soon as Possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022?
To apply for the Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 , you have to check the official site of Cisco or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Cisco Jobs for Freshers 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cisco Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Cisco had a market capitalization of $224 million by the time it went public in the year 1990. With more than 74,000 employees all around the world, Cisco is led by Chuck Robbins as the company’s Chairman and CEO. Cisco, an American multinational technology conglomerate, specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as Jabber, OpenDNS, Jasper, and WebEx. “Cisco” is short for San Francisco, the city where Stanford computer scientists Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner founded the company in 1984. That’s why in Cisco’s early days, Bosack and Lerner insisted on branding its products with the lowercase “cisco”.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time. Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company’s core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services. Cisco sells its products and services, both directly through its own sales force as well as through its channel partners, to large enterprises, commercial businesses, service providers, and consumers.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.