Chegg Off Campus Drive : Chegg Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Software Engineer I (Backend) for the Chegg Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the Chegg selection process, Chegg application procedure and salary details of Chegg Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Chegg, Inc., is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California. It provides digital and physical textbook rentals, textbooks, online tutoring, and other student services. The company was launched in 2005, and began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in November 2013.
Chegg Off Campus Drive :
Job Position:- Software Engineer I (Backend)
Job Location:- New Delhi, Delhi, India
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Timing:- Full-Time
Job Type:- In-Office
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- BE, B.Tech, Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Strong computer science fundamentals with competencies in software design, data structures, problem-solving, debugging skills
- Experience with Java 8 or higher
- Experience of SpringBoot framework
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS
- Knowledge of Microservices fundamentals
Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
Chegg is hiring for the position of Software Engineer!
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Collaborate with other team members, product managers, designers, data scientists, and other stakeholders
- Build robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support the needs of internal and external users
- Architect and implement the most secure platforms that can solve the C100K challenges
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Keep technical debt low by reinforcing our engineering culture of establishing sound practices for ensuring code reviews, high test coverage, and documentation
- Continuously look for ways to improve our product and processes, provide feedback
Application Deadline:- 16th June 2022, 12:00 AM IST
How to Apply for Chegg Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.