CBSE 12th Result 2020 : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE Class 12 Result 2020 for science, commerce and arts today at 12.35 pm. CBSE 12th result 2020 is available in online mode on cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in 2020 class 12. Students can download their mark sheet and passing certificate form Digilocker after CBSE 12th results declaration. Around 12 lakh students can check their cbse.nic.in 12th result 2020 now. CBSE 12th result 2020 can also be accessed through SMS. Read the below to know all the details of CBSE 12 result 2020.
CBSE Class 12 Result 2020 Highlights
- CBSE 12th Result time: 12:35 pm
- CBSE Result 2020 12thn Class Date – July 13, 2020
- CBSE 12th Result 2020 website – cbse.nic.in
- Result Website Link 2- cbseresults.nic.in 2020 class 12
- 12th CBSE result 2020 link: Click here
How to check CBSE Result 2020 through CBSE website:
1) Login to the official website– cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
2) Click on the link for result 2020.
2) Enter your roll number and date of birth.
3) Now, check your CBSE Board results for classes 10th and 12th.
4) The result will be displayed on the screen.
5) Download the result and take a print out of the same.
Students can access their results through results.gov.in website by login using their roll numbers.
CBSE will provide digital academic documents of class 10th and 12th students like Marksheets, Migration Certificate and Pass Certificate through its own academic repository ‘Parinam Manjusha’, which is integrated with DigiLocker. The DigiLocker account credentials are being sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
Students can also view their results on UMANG mobile app which is available for Android, iOS users. Click on the Class 10, Class 12 marksheet tab. Then, fill your credentials: Admit Card ID, Roll Number, and Date Of Birth. You will then be able to view or download your marksheet from there.
Microsoft SMS Organiser App
The CBSE 10th, 12th results will also be sent to the students on their registered mobile number. Students need to download the Microsoft SMS Organiser app and get themselves registered. With this app, candidates can get their scores through SMS.
CBSE will also provide results through interactive voice response system (IVRS). NIC will provide the telephone numbers on the day of result, through which the students will get to know their marks.
Direct Link to Check the Result : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.