Boeing Recruitment 2021: Boeing schedule to hire Associate ASIC – FPGA Verification Engineer 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and Boeing application process are given below.
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Boeing Recruitment 2021:
Company Name:- Boeing
Job Position:- Associate ASIC – FPGA Verification Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- 00000274110
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Fresher’s with strong fundamentals upon System Verilog and UVM are eligible to apply.
- 0 to 5 year’s of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.
- Knowledge in identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- In depth knowledge in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Knowledge in using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): Experience creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Knowledge in working with self-checking simulation test bench from scratch for SoCs/ASIC/FPGA.
- Knowledge in verification working with internal/external VIPs, its development and evaluation with multiple vendors.
- In depth understanding in System Verilog language and verification concepts.
- Good Knowledge in using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Knowledge in using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Knowledge in using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
- Good Understanding upon designing digital ASIC/FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
- Experience in Avionics protocols is a plus.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 5 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience ( Masters with 0 to 4 years of experience )
Experience Level:- Individual Contributor
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Boeing India Engineering seeks an Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer to support multiple product lines in commercial and defense electronics development.
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety and other technical services/methodologies.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop IP and Sub System modules for Test Bench integration under minimal guidance.
Relocation:- This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
Contingent Upon Program Award:- No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Boeing Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.