BNY Mellon Recruitment: BNY Mellon schedule to hire QA/Testing Analyst for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007.
BNY Mellon Recruitment:
Company Name: BNY Mellon
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1 Years)
Job Role: QA/Testing Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
BNY Mellon Freshers Recruitment
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
– BNY Mellon is looking to hire freshers (0 to 1 Years) for the position of QA/Testing Analyst
– 0 to 1 years of experience required, related internship experience a plus.
– Assists in the preparation and execution of Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new or modified applications/systems across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server)
– Assists in the analysis and development of new or revised QA procedures and processes
– Assists in developing test plans and test scripts
– Performs simple testing activities, based on test plans and scripts
– Assists in analyzing systems requirements for straightforward projects using established procedures
– Helps resolve basic problems detected in testing
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to apply for the BNY Mellon 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.