Birlasoft Off Campus Jobs for Freshers – Company Profile : Birlasoft is the global technology services division of the CK Birla Group, one of India’s premier commercial and industrial houses, with strategic equity participation by GE Capital. Birlasoft offers IT services worldwide from development centers in India and Australia. Birlasoft has 5000+ technical employees and a large number of clients among Fortune 1000 companies. The company provides application development and support services in eCommerce, Data Warehousing, Legacy Systems, QA, CRM, RIMS (Remote Infrastructure Management Service) and ERP. Birlasoft’s key strengths as an offshore outsourcing partner lie in its mature and robust global delivery model that embraces Digitized Project Management Methodologies, embedded within proven practices of Six Sigma, SEI CMMI Level 5 on Continuous Representation and a secure services framework with BS7799. Earning the trust of its customers and being honored with their repeat business, is what we strive for each day. Birlasoft is uniquely positioned to create value and provide a competitive advantage to our customers.
Birlasoft Off Campus Jobs for Freshers – Job Description :
Job Location : Noida
Salary : 3.25 LPA
Job Requirements :
- Build intelligence in the process by writing scripts and Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Understand the customers requirements and map it to functional specifications
- Understand logistic movement journey
- Develop the processes from inception
- Finalize functional requirements and track Project milestone plans for delivery
- Create WBS plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- Proactively identify and highlight risk and its mitigation plan
- Ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned Project and participate in technical discussions/ review
- Manage scope of project and ensure changes are documented and approved.
- Release preparation (Planning deployments, version setup, coordination, etc.)
- Prepare and submit status reports
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Support pre-sales teams with consulting support
- **B.Tech/B.E 2019 pass out. (Computers, IT, E&TC)
- **Minimum 60% – 10th, 12th, Graduation
- **No active/Standing backlogs
- **Should not have participated in the Birlasoft selection process in the last 9 months
- **TWO years bond
- **Shift Timing Should be open
Desired Candidate Profile
Profile Description :
Desired Skills :
2. The candidates should have exceptional organizational, presentations & communication skills – both verbal & written. 3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for complex and large-scale problems
4. Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
5. B Tech or higher in Computer Science/IT/Electronics & Communication
6. Must be comfortable working in high growth environment where priorities shift fast
Apply Link: Click here
Apply in Latest Walk-in Jobs : Click here