Barclays Recruitment: Barclays schedule to hire for Graduate Analyst for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services.
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Graduate Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Strong skills in the use of documentation, planning and presentation software tools e.g. Advanced MS Office, SharePoint, Visio skills, MS Access
- Experience of Requirements Capturing to support a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation
- Ability to use statistical methods to support/disprove hypotheses, identify correlations, trends.
- Ability to interpret, draw conclusions from data and communicate findings in clear and convincing manner to stakeholders.
- Ability to liaise between the business, IT and the functions to create common terminology by moving away from technical or product specific references
- Ability to negotiate/influence at senior level on project scope/cost/time options in order to decide optimum way forward.
- Preferred Knowledge of operational modelling tools e.g. Blueworks Live, Clicktools
- Preferred MBA (Finance)
- Preferred Certified in Prince 2/PMP
Detailed knowledge or experience in 2-3 of the following functions including holding a previous position in:
- Trade Management
- Collateral & Portfolio Management
- Client Valuations
- Settlement & Delivery
- Asset Servicing
- Reference Data
Detailed knowledge & experience of 2-3 of the following Product Families:
- Listed Futures & Options
- Foreign Exchange
- OTC Derivatives
Job Description(What will you be doing?):-
- Excellent communicator with flexibility to communicate effectively using the right medium across all levels of the function and build successful relationships with key stakeholders, SMEs and other functions.
- Act as a catalyst for change and inspire confidence in stakeholders with the quality and conviction of their vision, building support and sponsorship at all levels and ensuring the need for change is embedded across the function.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to simplify and condense a large number of complex moving parts into single impact statement.
- Builds trust through credible use of facts and data and possess ability to creatively resolve problems and issues at pace.
- Ability to understand and absorb multiple priorities across and within functions and be able to prioritise to lead resolution of issues.
- Highly resilient and resourceful with a proven track record in engaging and influencing others to ensure project tasks are delivered per committed timelines.
- Act as a catalyst for change and inspire confidence in stakeholders with the quality and conviction of their vision, building support and sponsorship at all levels and ensuring the need for change is embedded across the team.
- Ability to apply a risk lens with short term (tactical) and long term (strategic) deliverables in mind
- Ability to quantify and drive mitigation of risk at a project level
- Flexibility- we are a small team so there is plenty of opportunity to be involved in work outside of one’s usual comfort zone. Barclays welcome individuals who are able to adapt to various roles in the change world, whilst supporting them as required
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- The position has responsibility for requirements gathering to capture as-is process and map to-be process vision.
- Identifying automation opportunities, detailed documentation and capture of testing scenarios and enablers and articulating them to the stakeholders for further analysis and documentation.
- The role involves collaborating across project team members and supporting activities such as test planning and working on UAT with the stakeholders.
- Running workshops with SMEs to understand the end-to-end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation.
- Calculate automation % and FTE benefit and build business cases.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Ongoing monitoring of benefits realised as part of the delivery’s and recommend optimisations to improve automation efficiencies
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Decision-making and Problem Solving:
- Demonstrate a structured, outcome-oriented approach, with the ability to anticipate and head off problems that could jeopardize the outcome of global projects.
- Ability to recognize when a project is challenged versus plan and if required be able to escalate and develop an effective remediation plan
- Ability to think outside of the box, provide quick solutions and resolve global project issues in a timely manner.
Area of Expertise:- Operations
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for recruitment 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.