Barclays Off campus Drive 2022 : Barclays schedule to hire for Graduate Analyst for the Barclays Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the Barclays selection process, Barclays application procedure and salary details of Barclays Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Analyst.
Barclays Off campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Graduate Analyst
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Area of Expertise:- Technology
Batch:- 2021 & 2022
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
GroundTruth Off campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Strong Java and development skills, including multi-threaded programming and SQL experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other developers in a global, team-based environment
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Graduate Developer is accountable to Platform Lead and would be working on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a Developer.
- Collaborating with Architects, PMs and developers as well as support and Infrastructure teams during and for the Design and development of the software components within the project scope, ensuring quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects within RDC.
- Support to Design Phases through performing requirement analysis and design.
- Provision of strong build expertise to both project development and BAU enhancement. · Support to defect resolution activities during testing phases.
- Maintain all formal controls documents and record to audible level and incompliance with current application delivery documentation standards
- Proficient in either OOPS, Java, C/C++, J2EE, Oracle, Hibernate, WebLogic, Spring or mainframe Technologies
- Work very closely with the test automation lead to deliver robust test harnesses to meet complex testing needs of various projects.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automated GUI and SOA test cases.
- Execute the automated packs and provide consolidated feedback to the automation lead on a regular basis
How to for Apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 2?
To apply for the Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 , you have to check the official site of Barclays or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Barclays Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group. With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 83,500 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736.
In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Goslings Bank, Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank. In 1967, Barclays deployed the world’s first cash dispenser. Barclays has made numerous corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000 and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.