Barclays Off Campus Drive: Barclays schedule to hire for Graduate Analyst for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support – giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Barclays Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Graduate Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Contract:- Permanent
Reference Code:- 90317983
Qualifications that will help you in the role:-
- Qualification to Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science);
- Ready to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- Good to have knowledge in –
- DevOps toolchain technologies (e.g. stash, Jenkins)
- Understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle especially agile software development techniques;
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development
- Docker container management
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Python, FLASK/Django, SQL
- Understanding of writing high quality, readable, reusable, testable code
- Design, develop and deliver innovative and tactical solutions to benefit the finance community.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore developers within an agile environment to deliver on time to plan and on budget.
- Work to and contribute to overall application design, translating business requirements into technical designs that can be used to effectively build applications.
- Understand the current application architecture and roadmap; ensure all solutions are developed according to standards and best practice.
- Continually strive to develop yourself and stay abreast of new technologies and emerging methodologies.
- Independently identify repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Identify and resolve problems, working closely with the business and support teams.
- Be able to contribute to status updates, and own risk or issues to give early visibility of problems.
Business Area:- COO & Functions
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Barclays Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.