Baker Hughes Internship: Baker Hughes schedule to hire Interns. If you are currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Mumbai ,Gurgaon ,Coimbatore & Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes Internship:
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Job Role: Intern
Job Location: Mumbai ,Gurgaon ,Coimbatore & Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply :- 15th November 2020
To be successful in this role you will:–
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
Join Baker Hughes innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:–
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 15th November 2020 to be considered for our internships.
The final interviews will be held soon after this date an you will be informed if you have been successful in your application online.
How to apply for the Baker Hughes 2020 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Baker Hughes Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.