Baker Hughes Careers: Baker Hughes schedule to hire Trainee for 2021. The location of the job is Mumbai. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and Baker Hughes application process are given below.
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. Baker Hughes on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
Baker Hughes Careers:
Company: Baker Hughes
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: MUMBAI-HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK POWAI, MH – IN
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R16680
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present thirst for more knowledge
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
About Early Career Program:-
Take your career to the next level:
- Early Career Program: Engineering & Technology (India) 2021 Opportunities
- Working at the Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives.
- Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
Work in a way that works for you:
- Baker Hughes recognizes that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Flexing the hours, you work to collaborate with colleagues internationally
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
The Good Stuff:-
- Baker Hughes inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- Baker Hughes prioritizes rewarding those who embrace the challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
What you can expect:-
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Additional elected benefits.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
- Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 31st March
- 2021 to be considered. Final assessments will be held shortly after this date and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application online as soon as possible. Role will start in July 2021.
Baker Hughes Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.