Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2020 : Asteria Aerospace hiring freshers for the recruitment of Product Development Engineer Position . Candidates having B.E/B.Tech/M.E are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Asteria Aerospace : Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2020
Company Website : www.asteria.co.in
Positions : Product Development Engineer – Design
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2+ Years
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Search Engine Optimization Course | Premium Certification | 100% Free
- ML with R Certification | Premium Course
- Taboola Recruitment | Support Engineer | New Delhi Job Vacancy
- Standard Chartered Recruitment | Software Engineer | Test Location: Online
- Analog Devices Careers | Software Engineer | Bangalore Job Vacancy
- JAVA Beginners Course | 100% Free Certification | Enroll Now
Job Description : Product Development Engineer – Design will be responsible for the electromechanical design, analysis, prototyping and testing of structural components, subsystems, and assemblies for Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) products.
- CAD design of UAV system mechanical components and assemblies keeping in mind system requirements, design principles, electro-mechanical assembly requirements, DFM principles
- Analyze structures – composite/metal/plastic/other using engineering principles, FEA to ensure that all requirements with respect to loads, weight, operating environment are met.
- Test and verify UAV mechanical components against requirements
- Document requirements, design, manuals, test procedures and test reports for UAV mechanical components and assemblies
How to Apply :
Email your latest Résumé to [email protected]
More Info: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.