Ameriprise Recruitment: Ameriprise schedule to hire Technology Process Trainee for 2021. The location of the job is Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Ameriprise Off Campus Drive are given below.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a diversified financial services company and bank holding company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It provides financial planning products and services, including wealth management, asset management, insurance, annuities, and estate planning.
Company Name:- Ameriprise India LLP
Job Position:- Technology Process Trainee
Job Location:- Gurugram
Salary Package:- Best in Industry
Target Batch:- 2020-2021
Desired Experience:- 0-6 months
We are looking for a highly motivated Individual with fresh ideas having passion and great acumen for project testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 0 – 6 months of relevant IT Experience
- Trained in Software testing and automation tools.
- Strong quantitative/analytical/programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and drive results through direct and in-direct influence
- This role is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The Quality Assurance analyst works collaboratively with both the business partners and technology teams to ensure that test strategy include both functional and non-functional requirements. The candidate will work with other quality engineers to probe on methodology, correctness and effectiveness of the test executed and guide the technology teams and business partners. The role would develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties.
- Regression testing, Defect retest, Sanity test, Smoke test, SIT
- Software testing and test planning
- Awareness of testing tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA and testing methodologies
- Knowledge in tools like Selenium, Playwright or similar software test automation tools
- Creating test strategy and test approach, designing test cases/ scenarios
- Ensure compliance of testing methods and participation in the Software testing life cycle.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.