American Express Recruitment 2022: American Express schedule to hire for Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurgaon. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
American Express Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- American Express
Job Position:- Engineer I
Job Location:- Gurgaon
Salary Package:- Best in Industry
Our Engineers that join our Technologies team will be assigned to one of several exciting teams that are responsible for development and management of business critical platforms. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering projects platform supporting our global customer base. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers.
- Drive user story analysis and elaboration, design and develop software applications, and test and build automation tools
- Own all technical aspects of software development (architecture, design and development of systems) for assigned applications
- Perform hands-on software development, API specs, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints
- Drive consistent development practices – tools and common components
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Work with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
- Mentor other engineers
- Understand the business needs and design high quality software applications in timely manner to fulfill those needs
- Identify and adopt new technologies to solve existing business needs and predict future challenges.
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Past Experience :
+ Yrs of past experience across;
- Design and development using Java, J2EE, APIs
- Continuous integration/deployment in an Agile Framework covering the aspect of design development and testing (SDLC)
- Multi-threading programming, Data structures, & web services technology
- DevOps and test driven development
Bachelor’s Degree in CS or CSE or Equivalent
- Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills
- Ability to interpret technical /business objectives and challenges
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Agile Methodologies
- Software development/ testing
- Object oriented analysis and design across multiple platform
- Designing High Availability applications
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Product Engineering Knowledge
- Knowledge of outbound communication technologies
- Platform engineering knowledge (e.g Credit/Payments/Merchant services/Ecommerce platforms)
- Java 8 & above, J2EE, REST APIs
- Node, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Relation DBMSs –DB2, NoSql – Couchbase, S3
- AngularJS, React and Node.js
- GoF design patterns
- Microservices design patterns
- Event driven programming paradigm using kakfa, solace, MQs clusters.
- Source control (Git, Bitbucket etc). Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Mockito, JMeter)
- Knowledge of VSS, IaaS, PaaS. Container Concepts (LXD, Docker). Orchestration Concepts (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Knowledge of microdose, vertx, typescript will be an additional advantage.
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Test automation, DevOps and Test Driven Development
How to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for American Express hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.