Amazon Recruitment: Amazon schedule to hire Device Associate for 2021. If you are even a fresher, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Amazon Off Campus Drive are given below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
Company Name :- Amazon
Job Position:- Device Associate
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Operations, IT, and Support Engineering
Job ID:- 1592223
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc.,
- A graduate in quantitative fields such as science and engineering
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox, etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech, B.Sc.,
- Previous experience in manual and functional testing will be a plus point.
- You execute test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed.
- You will be testing products on behalf of our customers and your work contributes to building customer experience and trust
- You test small components and features related to an Amazon device, application, or service
- You follow SOPs and execute tasks assigned
- You strive to meet productivity and quality baselines defined in your team
- You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device/Quality team-provided content
- You raise defects for all failures observed and track doubts related to the execution of test instructions through pre-defined mechanisms.
- You participate in exploratory testing sessions
- You seek help from peers and/or your manager when instructions are unclear or if you are uncertain about a procedure.
Job Roles &responsibilities:-
- A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures, and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
About the hiring group:-
- Amazon team strives to improve customer experience and gaining customer trust by focusing on functional testing of Amazon devices/applications/services.
How to apply for the Amazon 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.