Advarra Recruitment: Advarra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore for Advarra off campus drive 2021. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and Advarra hiring process are given below.
Advarra advances the way clinical research is conducted: bringing life sciences companies, CROs, research sites, investigators, and academia together at the intersection of safety, technology, and collaboration. With trusted IRB and IBC review solutions, innovative technologies, experienced consultants, and deep-seated connections across the industry, Advarra provides integrated solutions that safeguard trial participants, empower clinical sites, ensure compliance, and optimize research performance. Advarra is advancing clinical trials to make them safer, smarter, and faster. For more information, visit advarra.com.
Company Name :- Advarra
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- ₹ 4,50,000
Target Batch:- Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Drive Date:- Saturday, 3rd July, 2021
Drive Location:- Online
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Great pH score
- Good academic record
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Language concepts using Java
- Good communication skills
Good to Have:-
- RDBMS concepts and experience with SQL queries
Key Personal Attributes:-
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Capable at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Adept at learning quickly, applying insights from past efforts to new situations.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Self-motivated and proactive.Potential ability to lead by example
Job Description :-
- To design, code and deploy web-enabled clinical trial/data management software which are part of Advarra
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Designing, coding, and deploying web-enabled clinical trial management software by:
- Developing web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
- Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced engineers.
- Studying information needs, conferring with users/focus groups, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Determining operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Adhering to Advarra coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Working with Quality Assurance including functional performance and deployment issues.
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Working collaboratively and professionally with other Advarra team (QA, PM, Support) members to achieve customer goals.
- Maintain Professional and Technical knowledge by:
- Attending internal and external training.
- Reviewing professional publications.
- Participating in professional networks and/or organizations
Note:- This jobs requires you to have taken the pH Test.
Last Date To Apply:- Thursday, 01st July, 2021
Advarra hiring Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Advarra Jobs 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.