Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023 : Advanced schedule to hire for Business Technology Analyst for the Advanced Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bengaluru. The details for the Advanced selection process, Advanced application procedure and salary details of Advanced Off Campus Drive 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Advanced.
Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Advanced
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer – Development
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 2022-2093
Website Category:- Development & QA
Last Date:- ASAP
Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech – Engineering Graduates (2023 Pass Out)
- Branches / Streams – Limited to Computer Science, IT & Information Science branches
- 60% throughout the academics – 10th & 12th or Diploma
- No backlogs currently
Core Competency Requirements:-
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts Familiarity with version control concepts
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET /Java
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop quality code and incorporate review comments from peer review.
- Participate in scrum calls to estimate development timelines.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Setup environment to deploy and test the solution.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Provide demo to the QA team, gather and incorporate feedback about developed functionality.
- Provide assistance to Triage customer reported issues.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
How to Apply for Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023 online as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Advanced or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Advanced Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Advanced Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company :- With over 22,000+ global customers and 2,700 employees, we provide business software that makes a real difference. Our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), People Management and vertical market software solutions help our customers to shine in their field of expertise and improve the lives of millions of people every day. We encourage our customers to think differently and adapt to the changing needs of their business.
Powered by our Cloud-first software, they streamline processes, boost productivity, make insightful decisions and provide their people with the right tools to excel. We work with organisations in all sectors and of all sizes – from healthcare to legal, education to not-for-profits. Whether they want to move to the Cloud, invest in ERP, manage core business functions, adopt leading sector-specific solutions or modernise their legacy applications, we can deliver immediate value. Our customers include the NHS, Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), London City Airport, Virgin Money, Café Nero, Harvey Nichols, Woodland Trust and Norwich City Council.
We have successfully expanded through organic and acquisitive growth. Our goal is to become the best provider of software and services in the UK. We aim to double our revenue within the next two years by providing our customers with outstanding software and a level of service that others can only aspire to. Engaging, diverse and inclusive – continuing to invest in our people as they are at the heart of our success – we strive to be the employer of choice in our industry. Through our strong social conscience, we actively care for our communities and our planet.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.