Accenture Off Campus Drive: Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Associate Software Engg (ASE) for the Accenture Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Mumbai/ Chennai/ Gurgaon/ Kolkata. The details for the Accenture selection process, Accenture application procedure and salary details of Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Accenture
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Job Position:- Associate Software Engg (ASE)
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon & Kolkata
Salary Package:- INR 4,50,000 – 4,50,000
Job Type:- Full Time
Experience:- 0 Month – 11 Month(s)
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from the 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- The candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/or have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:-
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:-
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Assessment Process
- Mock Assessment
- Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- Assessment #2: Coding assessment
- Assessment #3: Communication assessment
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Accenture Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.