Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2020: Accenture schedule to hire New Associate -Content Management for 2020. Any Graduate may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: It realizes tangible outcomes for their clients through provocative thinking and transformative insights, Accenture in India offers a wide range of services spanning strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2020:
Company Name: Accenture
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: New Associate-Content Management
Qualification: Any Graduation
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bengaluru
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing of photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Clients terms of services.
- They review content which may cover nudity, hate speech, bullying, self-harm, gore and harassment. They ensure every piece of content in violation of client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
Good to have skills: Content Moderation,Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor. In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to apply for the Accenture 2020 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.