ABB Mega Hiring 2020: ABB India schedule to hire Finance Analyst – Accounts Payable for 2020. If you have Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Commerce you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ABB: ABB is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability digital platform.
ABB Mega Hiring 2020:
Company Name: ABB India
Company Website: new.abb.com
Job Position:–Finance Analyst – Accounts Payable
Job Location:– Bangalore, ,India
Salary :- As per the company standards
Qualification & Requirements:-
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Commerce.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- SAP knowledge in the AP domain is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge in MS office.
- Must be flexible in working in shifts.
Job Description :-
- This is a Finance Analyst – Accounts Payable (AP) role, reporting to the Team Lead in Business Area – Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore.
- You will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate, and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking, and processing.
- Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project, or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
ABB Mega Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the ABB Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.