ABB Finance Recruitment: ABB Finance schedule to hire Finance Trainee – Accounts Payable for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.
ABB Finance Recruitment:
Company Name:- ABB Finance
Job Position:- Finance Trainee – Accounts Payable
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time – Constant
Publication ID:- IN80500391_E1
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degre in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Freshers with BCOM / post graduation or 6 months – 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- SAP knowledge in Accounts payable domain is added advantage.
- Dedicated to show a high service orientation and high-quality performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Flexible working in shifts.
- This is a Finance Trainee – AP role, reporting to the Finance Team Lead – AP in Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore.
- In this role, you will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and / or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.